Friday, December 26, 2014

2014 comes to an end...

I hope you've all had a great Christmas... This year I have travelled  far and wide with my trusty girlfriend and my camera, photographing locos and rollingstock in South Australia and New South Wales. Early next year I will go to Tasmania for the first time and hopefully get to photograph a few trains while I'm there. Here are some pics I've taken over the course of this year that did not make the blog but are worthy of a look. Wishing you all a safe and happy new year..

6023/6027 power across the bridge at Murray Bridge SA
G513 and G514 rumble over a road overpass towards Lithgow
from the state mine NSW
VL356 sitting in the Chullora yard NSW
NR107 plus another NR roar through Peterborough SA
3237 crosses the Hunter river on a tour train NSW
8125 sits idle in the Manildra group yard Bomaderry NSW
HL203 at Trainworks Thirlmere NSW
3237/5917 crossing the bridge at Dora Creek NSW
7319 looks almost abandoned in Bomaderry NSW
Till next time
 Mathew Hughes





No comments:

Post a Comment